Sk1nWalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sk1nWalkers

PH34R 7H3 PACK

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
7H3RM4L-W0LF
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_vote_lcapThinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_voting_barThinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_vote_rcap 
Liquid
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_vote_lcapThinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_voting_barThinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_vote_rcap 
Muad'Dib
Skwid
Qmoney88
neily18
timbo_slice
bigsnake
Malevolentemper
Kapow
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:46 am
Latest topics
» Best T.V shows...
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:01 pm by Liquid

» EnVI's here ^^
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm by Liquid

» 7H3RM4L's Log
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:21 pm by 7H3RM4L-W0LF

» Diet is everything
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:14 pm by 7H3RM4L-W0LF

» Call of Duty 4
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:12 pm by 7H3RM4L-W0LF

» Paintball Extravaganza
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:10 pm by 7H3RM4L-W0LF

» get our site known
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:10 pm by 7H3RM4L-W0LF

» Xbox Gamertags
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm by Qmoney88

» Battle Field Bad Company 2
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:30 pm by Qmoney88

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll

Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7H3RM4L-W0LF
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
7H3RM4L-W0LF

Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:10 pm

It's been on my mind of a long time....

I Love my PS3 as a media server and blu-ray.. but its all stuff I can do with a decent PC...

The gaming community isn't as avid on the PC however.. Im just getting tired of buying a game for Console and one for PC.

What do you guys think??
Back to top Go down
Liquid
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
Liquid

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:38 pm

i say no ps3 is were its at
Back to top Go down
https://sk1n.forumotion.com
7H3RM4L-W0LF
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
7H3RM4L-W0LF

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah, PS3 will be my last console.

Steam just seems to make all my purchases last much longer.
Back to top Go down
Muad'Dib
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
Muad'Dib

PostSubject: RE: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:14 am

Indeed, I am always put at ease when I open my Steam game's list and see everything I've ever purchased, whether I have it installed or not. Makes life easier, and it keeps me from losing discs lol

Steam FTW.
Back to top Go down
Skwid
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Skwid

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:02 am

I'm sure they will allow cross platform gaming in the near future.
Back to top Go down
7H3RM4L-W0LF
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
7H3RM4L-W0LF

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:02 am

God that would be awesome, the only issue is PC vs. console. Alot easier to use a mouse / keyboard than a controller...
Back to top Go down
Muad'Dib
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
Muad'Dib

PostSubject: Cross Platform Gaming   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:37 am

Microsoft actually did come out with a few games that took advantage of cross platform from Xbox to Computer. It would be so cool to see the PS3 included in that though, and to see it become a standard option for all heavy mult-iplayer/co-op games. I think as we see consoles continue to become more and more powerful we'll definitely see this happen. I wouldn't be suprised to see PCs running emulators for Xbox and PS3 eventually.

Check out Shadowrun here... http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/Games/Pages/Shadowrun.aspx
(The Xbox users played a race of humans and orc-like monsters)
Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games ShadowrunThinking about moving from Console back to PC games 51UXr8QGUPL
(The players on PC played this race of Dark Elf people and other creatures)

Last edited by Muad'Dib on Thu May 06, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7H3RM4L-W0LF
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
7H3RM4L-W0LF

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:44 am

whats with the pwned.com things?
Back to top Go down
Muad'Dib
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
Muad'Dib

PostSubject: PWND.com   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:47 am

I think it's some sort of block to keep people from using certain sites to host images on places like this. Kinda lame.
Back to top Go down
7H3RM4L-W0LF
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
7H3RM4L-W0LF

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:48 am

Yeah, like they nixed my doom picture...
Back to top Go down
Skwid
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Skwid

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:31 am

I know halo 2 is cross platform. Although I am so used to playing it with a controller I am going to argue that it would have been easier to plug a 360 controller into my pc. (I left that up north though, of coarse)
Back to top Go down
7H3RM4L-W0LF
Permanent God Mode
Permanent God Mode
7H3RM4L-W0LF

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:55 pm

still.... Halo2 is even getting pretty old now..
Back to top Go down
Skwid
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Skwid

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:37 am

I love halo though. It was what really got me into console.

It's old, but about this.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/news-features/news/crossplatform.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games   Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about moving from Console back to PC games
Page 1 of 1